We are a full-service veterinary hospital, with in-house lab and diagnostics. The clinic is equipped with a hydraulic chute and pens for safety and ease of handling large animals. We have pens outside for drop-offs and room for you to drop your trailer.
Our practice includes farm animals (cattle, sheep, goats, hogs and horses), as well as dogs and cats.
Services We Offer:
- Walk-ins and clinic appointments
- Full-service veterinary hospital
- Senior Pet Wellness
- Puppy & Kitten Packages
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Surgery; spay, neuter, orthopedic and soft tissue
- Digital Ultrasound and X-Rays
- In-house lab and diagnostics, including Bovine Blood Pregnancy Testing and many more in house, allowing faster diagnostics and better treatment plans.
- Hydraulic chute and pens for safety and ease of handling large animals
- Pens outside for drop-off
- Room for you to drop your trailer
- Online Pharmacy for your convenience
A thorough examination and history are needed for proper diagnosis. Manipulations of the legs are done to facilitate diagnosis, however sedation and X-rays help to confirm the diagnosis and assess the damage from the condition to the knee joint. The amount of damage to the knee joint can be directly related to how long and how bad the knee cap dislocating is.